collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

I can only hope that by sharing this not so glamorous journey, the millions of doubted & neglected Lyme sufferers will gain medical recognition of their illness and the appropriate treatment affordable for all.

From Yolanda Foster: yolandahfosterI am not afraid for you to see me for who I really am and what my days are really like......I have learned to love every part of me without apology! Happy selfie-sad selfie, good days - bad days, with make up-no make up, boobs- no boobs.I can only hope that by sharing this not so glamorous journey, the millions of doubted & neglected Lyme sufferers will gain medical recognition of their illness and the appropriate treatment affordable for all. This is not a pity party, just reality with good intend