collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

To spread Lyme Disease awareness, I am promoting the "Take a Bite Out of LYME Challenge.




To spread Lyme Disease awareness, I am promoting the "Take a Bite Out of LYME Challenge." Over 300,000 people are diagnosed with Lyme Disease in the U.S. each year, and many more cases are undetected and not diagnosed, leading to other terrible diseases and symptoms. Mom, I want to bring Lyme Disease to the forefront to show you, Kirsten Riehle, that I have your back! Luisa Riehle and Jenica Domanico, you have 36 hours to complete this challenge (posting a photo or video) and to nominate two others! I will also be donating to www.ilads.org, the International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society, to promote education, awareness, and research. Together, we can take a bite out of Lyme. Please share and spread the challenge!