collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

people catch Lyme disease from their pets, which tote ticks. That’s how I got Lyme, and I have Bartonella, too.

http://herald-review.com/news/opinion/editorial/columnists/cohen/dear-pharmacist-lyme-bartonella-mimic-many-other-ailments/article_1c4b1410-c8ae-11e2-a337-001a4bcf887a.html


Most who have gotten treatment in spite of rampant misinformation and false diagnoses remember how they were able to get there; most often it comes down to an individual who was at the right place and time.

This reader thanks her Pharmacist for recognizing here symptoms and guiding her to treatment in spite of a multitude of false negative tests: "On Facebook, you said people catch Lyme disease from their pets, which tote ticks. That’s how I got Lyme, and I have Bartonella, too. I found out because of you, and it explained my symptoms of joint pain, confusion, memory loss and seizures. I owe my life to you! I love you, don’t take that the wrong way..."

"I’m sure you are alarmed by now, but do you realize there’s no conclusive test for fibromyalgia or CFS? These are diagnoses of “exclusion” meaning your doctor tests you, and rules out every other disease before stamping you with fibro/CFS. But you must ask if Lyme and Bartonella have been ruled out properly by capable, specialized laboratories. For Lyme, I recommend Igenex Labs. For Bartonella, I recommend either Igenex or Galaxy Labs. With all their limitations, they’re still more reliable than standard ELISA tests which are frequently wrong."